if you worked for yamaha what would you do to rap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would narrow down the frame and make it out of aluminum to greatly lose weight, and also do the same to the swingarm. I would also mount the engine 2" further back on the chassis and do the already mentioned motor and suspension mods. There is a replacement for displacement, it all comes down to F=ma. A high power to weight ratio is everything. The engine relocation would come in handy for a better balance while jumping big and pulling wheelies.
well the raptor 350 is like 20lbs lighter then the warrior...the rap 350 s i375lbs..in the warrior 396lbs...

But ya a 400cc r 500cc raptor...whit 3" r 4" longer wheelbase...well just put YFZ450 a-arm's in shock's...in a yosi..r hmf stock pipe...holeshot tire's 20"front 18"rear...whit a 4-stroke twin, liquid cooled. ...50hp stock..whit 15/38 stock gearin...

I would buy a yfz450 with the efi. However I would speed the process up 2-3 years so all the bugs and **** can get works out of the system ;)

But ya a 400cc r 500cc raptor...whit 3" r 4" longer wheelbase...well just put YFZ450 a-arm's in shock's...in a yosi..r hmf stock pipe...holeshot tire's 20"front 18"rear...whit a 4-stroke twin, liquid cooled. ...50hp stock..whit 15/38 stock gearin...

1.That wouldn't even be a stock quad.

2. I hate that "whit" thing, try spellcheck.

[quote:iqtvrib1]But ya a 400cc r 500cc raptor...whit 3" r 4" longer wheelbase...well just put YFZ450 a-arm's in shock's...in a yosi..r hmf stock pipe...holeshot tire's 20"front 18"rear...whit a 4-stroke twin, liquid cooled. ...50hp stock..whit 15/38 stock gearin...

1.That wouldn't even be a stock quad.

2. I hate that "whit" thing, try spellcheck.[/quote:iqtvrib1]

LOLOL

Back