if I hear one more person say.......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
That's a cool quad.......I'm mean for a warrior anyway. Grrrrrrr! Why did you waste your time on that thing? Could have bought a better quad for that money. Etc etc.....pisses me off! I might just stab the next guy who says that!

As do I. That's why I ride one. Just sux that people gotta be assholes and call it ugly or whatever

people call mine ugly also , i love my warrior to death(even besides how annoying bent a arms and tierods are). Screw the people who hating.

That's exactly why one day mine will be built to beat the haters! Long live warriors

dude, i ask myself the same question all the time. hindsight is always 20/20 lol

Wow that's new. I've always get compliments and “oh i wish I still had mine" or “I had one when I was a teenager". I never had someone hate on my war dog . All I know is when I'm on the trails I keep up with just about anything from 400ex to 660 not on straight shots but on around bins and maneuvering through the woods. Maybe that's were the respect comes from

Like about a month a ago i passed my friend(who has a banshee) on the fast trails and a guy with a kfx700 said that was a awesome pass! Errybody there loved the mean looking lights too:)

ahaha, Just remember if someone says something to you that you have a whole army of warrior lovers on you're side;)

Why you wasting your time listening to what someone says when you should be blasting by them, riding it? lol

people call mine ugly also , i love my warrior to death(even besides how annoying bent a arms and tierods are). Screw the people who hating.

broke 3 ends in the last "2" rides(long cold rough rides home) just put 12mm tie rods on, so far so good

yup, **** those guys. I dont give a **** what anybody says about my bike. In my head its a bad mutherfucker. and blowing by **** talkers is just a bonus!

Back