i want to say hi

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadonimpact

Reaction score
ive been a warrior fan and owner for many years ive had an 87 89 95 2000 and the newest member to the family and in the worst shap a 2004 all the other ones over the years served me well but they were sold in hard time or traded and last year the last one i had was stolen there is a place in hell just for warrior theifs so after healing from the 45 caliber gunshot wound to the cheast i suffered july 1 during a home invasion that went thourgh my lung shaterd my spine ripped through my liver and colin i had my splien appendix gale blader half my liver some of my colin part of my lung a few feet of my inteston and a chunck of my spine removed ive had alot of down time and no money and found a basket case worrior for 300 dollers and have been slowly putting this kid back together iv posted pics of the progress but like i said its slow going and im disabled now with no income for atleast a year while they disput my disabilty but i will get this thing back together its my only goal

Welcome man, your lucky to be alive, someone was watchin over ya! Cool project! I seen you album pics, keep up the good work :tup:

After all those warriors you've owned, I think their proven toughness has worn off on you. I tip my hat to ya. Best of luck getting that warrior back on its wheels, and yourself as well.

ya its a big joke around here now that me and my family can laugh about it that i uesd to think that i was 10 foot tall and bullit prof but now i know im 6 foot tall and bullit resistant

Welcome to the site man. Sucks to here what happen to you, but its great to hear your not letting it keep you down. Might be a little personal, Im not sure, but you siad the bullet got your spine. Did it damage the spinal cord? Just curious.

So after being shot like that you still reserve a place in hell for a warrior thief but no mention of the the pos that shot you? your priorities will fit in well here!

welcome to the site

Ya I have no feeling from the wast down but all my musels still function it was wired at first walking with no feeling but pain fades and balence returns the worst fart of it is the brain damege from being dead so long but those docs and my family of my hart wouldn't let me check out lol that and avenging the theft of my 02 danm I love good humer

Back