i traded... again

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
welp got bored with the gaming PC. So i had a dude call me wanting to trade. 3 hours and 140 miles round trip later i have a 2000 model kawasucki bayou 220 and a SBC 350 pulled from a '78 model anniversary edition Corvette with under 45k miles on it. sell head, intake, crap like that and hang her on the stand and slowly build another 500HP motor while i look for a 50's or late 60's early 70's chevy panel truck. should be fun! and i come out with about $1500 worth of crap for a PC that cost $700 to build

you are crazy, but thats ****** awesome!!!!! throw that sbc in that bayou :)

hellz yeah got into the vette engine today and found the factory reverse dome pistons have been removed and bored .40 over with flat tops put back in. I have a set of 327 double hump head (the good ins with 2.02 intake valves) gotta take those to the machine shop to be cleaned up. gonna order a Lunati 292 bracket master II cam kit to slide in. with the flat tops and my 64cc heads i should have right around 9.5:1 compression on it. i also have a weiand hi rise aluminium intake for it =]

looking for a mid 60's chevy II or a panel truck. ideal car would be a '66 chevy II 2door factory straight shift body BUT idk get rare down here

That sounds like a great deal! Wow, a 220? That seems like it would be SLOW for how heavy they are.

Back