I think my roller blew off, help please.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaz9291

Reaction score
Well I realized the noise is coming from the cylinder shaped things that looks like it helps guide the chain around in its path, it is a perfect cylinder up until one point it looks like my chain took a bite out of a part of it (it is like perfectly shaped to my chain so it looks like it took a perfect bite out of it) Does this mean I need to replace my roller or is it supposed to be like that? I can really use some help because that noise comign from the chain bothers me, it's not too noticable when I'm past second gear but I does bother me knowing it is there.

Sounds like the roller is getting worn out. When the chain is adjusted properly the chain will only touch the rollers a very small portion of the time that you're riding. My warrior was a 2001 and the rollers had no visible wear on them from it. Make sure you keep the slack on your chain adjusted within specs to keep this from happening.

Back