i stepped up....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you got a cash to throw away. How about a deal on bagging my blazer...HAHAHA..

Im suprised nobody caught on...Suspensionworx is the only one on here (i think) that has a truck that low, and it has a sticker on the side window of the yellow truck that says suspensionworx.com

its not even my truck....SUSPENSION WORX is the name of my business.....thats my buddies blazer and 700.....the YFZ is mine........just to clear up any confusion ;)

its not even my truck....SUSPENSION WORX is the name of my business.....thats my buddies blazer and 700.....the YFZ is mine........just to clear up any confusion ;)

yea, but still. I think just about everyone knows your business is called suspensioon worx, so u would think that they would assume that it was your truck (like i did). Sweet bike man! I bet she rips! ;D

[quote:38633ek4]i think just about evreybody cought on

I know ass fucker. Im talkin about when Slamdam showed the pics... :mad:[/quote:38633ek4]

ohhhhh, lmao. didnt mean to get you all worked up

My bad. I shouldn't have put pics up first without lettin on. But I was excited for both you guys and couldn't resist.

[quote:b0bmh5m6]

I know ass fucker. Im talkin about when Slamdam showed the pics... :mad:

ohhhhh, lmao. didnt mean to get you all worked up[/quote:b0bmh5m6]

Bitch...better not be tryin to get me worked up! :p ;D

Back