I need help plz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason350

Reaction score
So i replaced +batt cable a couple wks ago. Switched the starter relay with the neutral light relay put my jump pak on it and it fired up. I let it warm up for a few, made a few laps around the yard then put it up. Still need batt, today i go out put the jump pak on it & it turns over & over but never fired. Any ideas or advice would really help me out, im gettin really bummed that i cant ride in the snow. :-(

you could clean the carb too and maybe the jump pack isnt putting out enough ampage to start it. try hooking it up to a car battery with jumper cables. after i rebuilt the top end on my warrior i had to use the battery charger to start it and had to turn the amps up high because of the compressiona normal ampage wouldnt start it. a jump pack wont start mine either. itll crank it but wont start it

well pull the plug and put it back on the wire, crank it over and see if it has spark. Then we can go from there

Thanks everybody!!! It was just a fouled plug, i pulled the plug to check for spark & it was black. It was only a few months old but i didnt even check for spark i went to autozone & bought a new ngk plug. Put that in, put the jump pak on it and it turned over twice and fired right up. Rode yesterday & today and got thrown off doin some donuts today. But its all good didnt get hurt at all

you might need to adjust the fule and air adjustments on the carb if it got fouled out after only a couple months

Back