• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I need body screws/bolts.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathius

Reaction score
I need some body screws for my Warrior.
I need 6 of the screws that hold my plastics on. The 4 that hold the front fenders to the tank cover, and the 2 that hold the hood to the top of the tank cover.
I also need the 4 bolts that hold the gas tank to the frame, and the sleeves that go with them.
Lastly I need 2 bolts for a front caliper.

I simply lost all of my screws, and bolts during my rebuild. (I think they may have got thrown away)
I would like to have the OEM fasteners, than use some cheap hardware store crap
If you have any of these can you please PM me.

Thanx

I found some kits ya. My neighbor bought one, and it looks really cheap.
As for tear down parts, I was hope'n I could find some stuff on here. Ebay is such a rip off when it comes to parts like that.

I went to my auto parts store and bought some of those push in fasteners that have the plastic score in the middle. I know they aren't original. They are all plastic, the screw is a Phillips head that pushes into the body of the fastener.
I'll see if I can find pics.

Plastic wouldn't be so bad. That was one of my issues. The cheap part store screws are crap, and rust..
I still need the tank bolts though, and the collars/sleeves that go with them.

For sure a ripp off.
Just giving you a pic of what I used.
I got them for around $0.89 each if I remember correctly at my local auto parts store. Nice and cheap compared to buying OEM.

Yah theres one in Lethbridge. But he's a real dick to deal with.
He just wants to sell in bulk, and is a real asshole if you try to buy just a couple of bolts/screws..
I told myself I would never go there again.

Ah that's BS, i usually go to one of our local suppliers and they have no problem selling me 2 bucks worth of bolts at a time.

Don't know how it is in Canada, but I've got a True Value and Ace store nearby. They both carry stainless in metric. I've used them before with no problems. If you wanna realy go stock ,Id bet you could get from an online store.

Back