• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I need a rear brake disc! 87 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishx65

Reaction score
The 87 Warrior rear disc is smaller then other years. Mine is shot. $107.00 from the dealer(not bad) but was wondering if anyone had a really nice one laying around.

Tim

i havent found any aftermarket ones i scrapped mine put the brake pad on backwards oops!! i put a new swingarm and all on mine got the swingarm carrier rotor and sprocket hub off a local shop for $100 u might have better luck doing the rearend swap

Yea, I am slowly finding out that having a 87' Warrior is a hassle when trying to find parts, such as suspension and brakes. I bought a 2000' Set of from A-Arms and Caipers and found out that they don't fit, now you guys are saying the rear disc is unique to 87' as well.
I think it's time for some updates to the 87's. Mods ar eon there way.

there is a 87 warrior partout on ebay with 1 day left and there is a complete rear axle and rotor on there and its at only 51 bucks right now search warrior atv and its on the first page

I think I have one of the 87 disks laying around in the garage. Let me know if you still need one.

93, I sent you a PM afew days ago. I'm interested in the disc!

Back