I need a carb!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imreallyquick

Reaction score
I am sick of running stock carb, i want to get more out of my motor since i am running a 396 stroker, port and polished head and i have a webcam in there too...and I dont know what would be the best carb for the money i know i could go and get the edelbrock but i dont really feel like spending 400 bucks on a carb either...ive heard of the kfx 400 swap and im really thinking about doing this and putting a uni filter right on the end of the carb since i never touch water or anything with this quad its just my dune and trail rider around my house...I want some input!!!

Hello. If I can help you, let me know. I specialize in the Warrior carburetors and have built over 450 of them since 2006. Properly set up, they will still work well for your needs. I also do custom jetting. See my eBay auction #190725904075. I am glad to assist you however I can.

I have a 38mm round slide I can part with. Comes with everything, boot, cables ect.

deadlast do you still have that???? And so what im seeing is everyone seems to like the 39 fcr the most, I just need something other then stock...i have it tuned pretty close to perfect...i just do a lot of fast riding like 5th gear jumps like over hills and when i land my quad just dies for a second because its not getting any fuel from landing...and it about throws me over the handle bars and im sick of it lol ive tried numerous things to fix it but i just cant seem to get rid of it and it has a slight hesitation so id rather just get a new carb instead of messing with the old stocker

I have an Edlebrock carb id part with, everything u need to bolt on, intake, carb, extra needles, awesome carb, pm me

Back