I might be done Racing / Riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
Like said abuve, Im seriously considering hanging it up for now. I work Sat. and Sun. and dont have the time to enjoy it anymore. I may be selling it ALL. Not sure wether Ill part it out or sellit together. I have 2 complete sets of flattrack tires and wheels, a nice Durablue sway bar that will go seperatly. Lots of nice goodies . If intrested let me know.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
who will i race against now i still need to beat you but i guess ill buy most of your tt parts

i can tell you man unless your flat broke and need the money from your quad just keep it and ride when you can otherwise you will want another when you dont have one

What???? Come on now Glenn, don't puss out on us! Lettin work get in the way of your fun. More work equals more money so you shouldn't need to sell the bike too, you own all of it straight up! Plus, you've got a son, pass that thing onto him and perhaps he'd be the next Warrior TT ass kicker.

You seriously going to work every single weekend from now untill forever?

I feel you bro. im in the same position workin nites and weekends. Like deadlast said and i agree if your not making payments, no need to sell unless its taking up space thats desperately needed. I appreciate the time i get to ride a lot more plus im psyched to get out there with 3 yr old soon in the spring.

Unless work picks up real nice in the spring and summer, im traveling a lot to ride. I'll be back to Ohio when it doesnt drop to 30 deg. overnite.haha

Well , Ive decided to stick with it . Iwas just venting badly the other night. My problem is that my days off are Wed. and Thurs. between my wife going to night classes , and having my son on my days off- theres no time to wrench on my stuff. Icould bo on about my scrambled week but I wont. Im going to have to Man Up ! No more sleep for me. Im racing ! Im gonna represent the budget racer and kick some ass on a WARRIOR !!!!

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
good underdog racing unite!
Funny you say that , Im having shirts made - UNDERDOG RACING . Ill sell them for cost . CHEAP

Im making them for the races , freinds, family, fans. My guy will print them for $3.00 each. Thats if I bring the shirt. His shirts are $10.00 more.

Dang im glad your staying with it i think thats great that your actually racing a warrior!

Thanks for the encouragement guys, Your rite . I do race a warrior and I still beat much bigger quads. That has to show something. As for the shirts,Im going to start a new thread for them- if thats OK w/ the moderators.

Back