I just got to my family's property

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHitTheBigShit

Reaction score
And noticed my 4wheeler had a foot of snow on it. It's been sitting outside unattended for about a month. After I got the snow off there was like 2" of mud on it. It's like my family is trying to fk it up.lol. God I'm pissed! It started right up tho;) it was in the shed, spotless when I put it away a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks dude but warriors are almost unkillable and the only real way to kill a warrior is to over rev it for an extended amount of time

That sucks to hear, my friends raptor 350 has sat outside for atleast a year maybe two, brought it to my house cleaned the carb, checked valves put a new battery in it and fired right up. He literally tapped the start button and came to life.

put a hidden kill switch under the hood that connects to the OEM kill switch. i wont even crank when its off!

My quad was sitting for god knows how long in my neighbors barn (not really a barn, just a huge ******* shed), wasn't running, and now it runs perfect after a good carb cleaning and new gas and oil. Great machine, I'm tellin' ya.

How bout...remove the key

Idk if ya wanna do that. Most people get the bright idea they can hotwire the damn thing. Better for them to turn the key, hit the button, and either nothing happen, or it won't start.

Probably better for it to turn over and not start, vs. no doing anything at all. Because there again, people think they can get it going. Atleast if it turns over they think it's doing something, and they KNOW it won't start. If it just does nothing, they will TRY to make it start. lol

Switch that grounds the coil. Won't fire but will turn over. Try it! You will never come back to a misused quad again!

I checked everywhere and didn't see any signs of leakage. I simply think they they just rode rode it that much.lol. Fkn A HOLES almost killed it! And it smokes a Lil during start up but then stops.

And I noticed my spark plugs get black really fast.lol. Like after 2 rides it's black. Is that normal?

Back