I have the worst luck

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Seems every time I order something I get sent the wrong one. I ordered a new front sprocket up it to a 14 tooth b/c I have 20in razors in the back. So I went on good ole ebay and ordered one from a seller about an hr away. Got it the next business day and went to install it yesterday. And wouldn't ya know, its the wrong fvcking one! Now I can't ride this weekend and it just pisses me off, why cant the sellers send the right ****!

Pics of the old and new one. Old one is more than likely the orig from the motor which is an 87.
sprockets.jpg

Yea the one I got sent to me is for a blaster . And I dunno maybe the old one is a renthal I have no idea I though it was a stocker lol.

This one is for sale now lol.

Last edited:
Yea the one I got sent to me is for a blaster . And I dunno maybe the old one is a renthal I have no idea I though it was a stocker lol.

Hell man id throw that old one back on and run it this weekend till you can get the new one.

ya dude no sense in throwing away a good weekend.

Ill know for sure what a Renthal looks like next week, my new front sprocket should be here. I ordered a Renthal to match my rear one.

I figured since I had no sprocket and didnt feel like putting on the old one and then taking it off monday I just rode my blasty. Didnt ride much its only about 38 here today. I love riding but **** sucks when your hands go numb from the wind. lol

I figured since I had no sprocket and didnt feel like putting on the old one and then taking it off monday I just rode my blasty. Didnt ride much its only about 38 here today. I love riding but **** sucks when your hands go numb from the wind. lol

I know how that feels, got me first real riding time on the yellow warrior today. Its in the 30s with a strong wind.

Wouldn't ya know the post man just dropped off my new one! Im gonna install tomorrow and take it for a test drive! haha

Back