I HAD MY BABY!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. well i just wanted to let yall know that my fiance and i had our baby boy yesterday morning. he was delivered by c-section at 9:24 CST. he was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches long. he and momma are doing great and will be coming home soon (hopefully this weekend). ill post pics up sometime soon but for now i gotta get back to the hospital. have a good one guys!

heh, congrats man. can you tell most of us are gear heads, and like to ride as much as eat and sleep? just about everyone has commented on him becoming a rider, and he isn't even home yet... lol. Well good luck man, and I hope you had your fun, you have a few sleepless nights comming up. hehe.
~Bill

thanks guys. ya i have already had some sleepless nights. ive been sleeping at the hospital since sunday so im getting pretty tired by now, but i gotta go to work today to top it all off! even better though is that i had midterms yesterday with about 2-4 hours of sleep under my belt! well, momma and little daniel jr. are coming home tomorrow so im getting excited. soon i am going to get him a onesy from thor. they look like riding gear so thats gonna be cool. we are gonna get pictures of him with me on the warrior so watch for those. as for him riding, momma and i have already talked and ive got my eye on the powerwheels raptor 660 at walmart, so thats gonna be his first quad until he is old enough to get a 50cc. then hes gonna start riding with daddy. yall better watch out though because im starting him early and he will be a billy-badass when he gets to be a teenager! im hoping for a future GNCC star! lol anyways, momma and baby are happy and healthy. as soon as we get home ill try to post up some pics when i get time. life just got a whole lot busier! well im at the hospital right now on one of their guest computers so i gotta go. talk to yall later!

Congrats man, Thats awesome, My aunt just had a baby aswell, cute little things they are, Just not a fan of all the waking up at 4 in the morning lol.

congrats, and Godbless you. get him a Honda for his 1st quad ;)

before that even will be powerwheels like every little kid seems to get. Can't go wrong with those. Plastic wheels (no flats) and well you don't have to put gas in it only charge it up!

klutch, its not just 4 in the morning, its also 12, 2, 4, 6.... it never ends. i havent slept much in the past few days. as for the honda, i dont think so. i have a 300ex and its a BITCH to start when its cold. sometimes it wont even start at all. i had to put a space heater on it one night to get it to crank over and even then it ran the battery down until it was almost dead! screw a honda, my boy is getting a yamaha!

klutch, its not just 4 in the morning, its also 12, 2, 4, 6.... it never ends. i havent slept much in the past few days. as for the honda, i dont think so. i have a 300ex and its a BITCH to start when its cold. sometimes it wont even start at all. i had to put a space heater on it one night to get it to crank over and even then it ran the battery down until it was almost dead! screw a honda, my boy is getting a yamaha!
Ouch dude, How can you survive lol, When I pulled the smallest straw for baby duty at my cousins house, I only had to wake up at four, and I was so tired after that lol. I couldnt do it.

Back