I gots me a fiddy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. havent been on here in a while but i thought i would drop a post on here and show off my fiddy! just got it about 2-3 months ago. when i got it, it had an 88cc kit and 3 speed clutch in it and pro taper mini racer bars. now that i have got my hands on it, the frame got painted metallic blue, it has a yoshi exhaust, bbr sp-5 front forks, fox float rear shock, and bbr shift lever. gonna be putting a high volume oil pump and oil cooler on it as soon as i get a clutch nut tool. heres some pics!
101_0124.jpg

the yosh
101_0119.jpg

the fox float shock! yummy!!!
101_0121.jpg

bbr forks, you might be able to see the sam adams beer label i put on the steering tube! got the idea in my buddy's garage one night while painting the frame and havin a few brews! lol
101_0126.jpg

so what do yall think?

thanks man. ya they are really not hard to work on. not too expensive either unless you get really into it and start buying high end parts. get out there and get one! im gonna use mine on my next riding/camping trip to run between the campsite and bathrooms, showers, etc. now ive just gotta plan out my riding trip! lol also, before anyone says it, i know the paint is chipped on the frame. thats what happens when you paint the frame with rattle can from wally-world and then find that your rear shock wont fit because of a bent subframe! moving it around and tweaking on the frame chipped the paint off. im sure more will come off later!

There funn when you mod em out.......one suggestion, go for the IMS pegs......there worth every penny........Its like putting floor boards on the thing.

Back