I got some Head............work done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Port, Polish, +1 Intake (and Flow test to try and get some numbers for reference)

dean_01.jpg

dean_02.jpg

dean_03.jpg

dean_04.jpg

dean_05.jpg

dean_06.jpg

dean_07.jpg

dean_08.jpg

dean_09.jpg

dean_10.jpg

dean_11.jpg

dean_12.jpg

dean_13.jpg

dean_14.jpg

dean_15.jpg

dean_16.jpg

dean_20.jpg

dean_21.jpg

dean_22.jpg

dean_23.jpg

dean_24.jpg

dean_25.jpg

dean_26.jpg

dean_27.jpg

dean_28.jpg

dean_29.jpg

ok thats who i thought did it hes gunna do mine once i get the money... its +1 intake worth it?

YUPP, this is Midways handy work. He does a killer job. Well worth the money. He says hes open to have members contact him. Quick turnaround and he has great communication. I'm super happy with the results.

I chatted with Kibblewhite, Superflow, and Web cams over this past week. They were all very helpful on some of the questions I had as far as the numbers we saw. Unfortunately I screwed up on the setup when I initially flowed it before porting. So, that messed up any reference of a lot of the comparison data. Thanks to Superflow hopefully that won't happen again.

Dead was kind of my guinea pig on this project. I made some flow gains on his head but hope to experiment some more and get better numbers. I still have my semi-ported head to experiment with. I have my boy this week so will not be doing anything till next Friday. I will post up any progress and information I gain in my tests when I get back to it.

As far as numbers, I will leave it up to Dead when he gets his sheet back as to what he posts.

Thanks for all the positive reinforcement from everyone on here!!!

How much did it cost you?

Enough. It's well worth the money. Very reasonably priced. Midway can choose to publicly inform everyone of his service cost or choose not to. If your interested you can contact him directly.

Enough. It's well worth the money. Very reasonably priced.
Enough? I'am kinda interested in doing some engine work soon and I would like to know what prices are so I know how much $$ to set aside for the Warrior.

I asked Dead not to post pricing on the forum. I need to sit down and run through some of the stuff from the week and pencil things out. Once I get that done, I can shoot prices through PM.

Back