Hydraulic clutch conversion

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
I know that a couple of you guys have it & after getting on a KTM recently, I must say, wow it's nice! What would I have to get to convert? Does it come in a kit from someone or do you have to piece it all together? What did those that have done this mod do & how. Thanks.

i heard that you wont be able to tell when your clutch will start to go like you could with a regular clutch setup? just what i heard. for the price i would stay with the raptor lines and what not and then get a better perch.

I use to run one. Super easy install. Just bolts right in and hooks up like stocker on the case and clutch lever. Super smooth and easy pull too.

i heard that you wont be able to tell when your clutch will start to go like you could with a regular clutch setup? just what i heard. for the price i would stay with the raptor lines and what not and then get a better perch.

Yes it does, I watch the ama super cross when it rained and they said it hard on the clutches because hydro you can't feel or tell when its slipping or by lever feel on adjustment when its bad and will burn a clutch out.

Well, what are we talking about here? As in a Magura Hydraulic Clutch? Or you talking about the actual clutch basket itself? Like a Rekluse Z-Start Pro??

Yes it does, I watch the ama super cross when it rained and they said it hard on the clutches because hydro you can't feel or tell when its slipping or by lever feel on adjustment when its bad and will burn a clutch out.

lol i think that is where i heard it also. they were goin through the jumps landing and hitting mud puddles.

lol i think that is where i heard it also. they were goin through the jumps landing and hitting mud puddles.

Yea that was the craziest race I have ever seen, it was nasty dunno how those guys did that couple of them even took there googles off just to see where they were going from all the mud.

Yessir Dead, a Magura setup. I'll be straight, I don't know everything that I have to do to complete it so I was hoping you'd fill in the details.

Super easy. The system come complete. The lever clamps on like the stock one, and the actuator sets into the stock clutch cable bracket on the clutch case with a sleeve. You clamp the sleeve into the bracket, then the actuator sits into that sleeve. The actuator rod hooks into the clutch push lever like the stock one does.

Install time is aprox, 5-10mins.

Super smooth and easy pull every time and they last for a long ass time with no need for maintenance. The actuator CANNOT be rebuilt but the lever and reservoir can.

Actually I bought deads off of him haven't put it on yet but from what he told me super simple the only thing I'm going to do is bleed it and put it on should be a good gain for sure

Well I know on rocky mt you can search and shop for your specific machine and its on there with reviews from ex's to yfzs

Back