Hybrid warrior on ebay, looks fun!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my god thats the ugliest warrior i ever seen, that guys neck is so red his mom is probably his sister and cousin

Dude shut the **** up get out of here. Dave or DSW ******* ban this dick head.

[quote:4di27ujb]my god thats the ugliest warrior i ever seen, that guys neck is so red his mom is probably his sister and cousin

Dude shut the **** up get out of here. Dave or DSW ******* ban this dick head. [/quote:4di27ujb]

Its is an ugly as warrior though..lots of nice parts but its ugly

my god thats the ugliest warrior i ever seen, that guys neck is so red his mom is probably his sister and cousin

93warrrider and 97warriorrider this is just another dick from canada, whats new?

[quote:hplue861]my god thats the ugliest warrior i ever seen, that guys neck is so red his mom is probably his sister and cousin

I thought it was pretty dam funny[/quote:hplue861]

You havent been here long have you? This douche trys to start **** then he leaves for a couple months.

Ahh ok, I wondered why everyone got so bent out of shape. Yea I have only been on a couple months.

this is the second time i have encounterd him for a couple days. The first time was when i first because a member back in december of 06. I was lucky enough to have a yfm veteran tell me he does this all the time, comes on starts **** then leaves for a couple months.

Back