hows every one been?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
havnt been on here in forever!!!! i see some new faces.. not so many old.. anyways, i put a FMF on the blaster,cut it down, got some shee brakes on her,razr's, next is bumper,nerfs,a-arms,axlem,shocks.

miss me ;D

How was the sex change operation? Thought maybe you died on the operating table, glad you made it out OK. Jus kidding. Still got that recon?

nope.. i traded the recon for the blaster a WHILE ago. lol. so... whats every one been up to!

PICS MAN PICS haha i've been busy lobstering (lovin it) even tho its going kinda slow.. Just put the warrior up for sale yesterday. :-/

hey there goat rancher, yea lets see a few pics of that lil kids toy that you call a quad, haha jk man. yeah same here deadaim, warrior back up 4 sale :cool:

o god you again .... seemed nice for a wile not seeing " wha should i do post " "trades" "what should i do next to my recon"... hahahhaha but atleast you have a blaster now soo.

:)

yea last time i seen the blaster looked pretty cool and my warriors is sold just did it tonight seems like everyone is selling them

Back