How to nominate someone for elite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you PM a mod and a vote goes up in the mod/private section and all the *cough* non exsistant *cough* mods/admins vote on weather or not its worthy. Then they put a public vote up for the masses to make the final decision.

Well you PM a mod and a vote goes up in the mod/private section and all the *cough* non exsistant *cough* mods/admins vote on weather or not its worthy. Then they put a public vote up for the masses to make the final decision.

Don't cough to much you might shoot one of your play toys out of your hole. Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Listen up fucker, just b/c we don't post non stop doesn't mean we aren't checking in to see what the hell is going on! One day when you grow up and be a big boy and wear big boy pants and pay big boy bills and work a big boy job and have a big boy family you'll realize that every waking ******* moment can't be spent here on the forum. I'm telling you, drop the "non existent" moderator, bullshit!

Nope, and you know you weren't really joking, you said it b/c you meant it.

Cause ya know your in my mind all the time. I said it cause I thought someone might get a laugh outta it. Jesus Christ your being ridiculous.

Hey now No need for insults or name calling. 00 we were 15 years old once cut him some slack man. Think about how you may of acted at 15 and your view points.

P.s he has had a big boy job painting a big boy

Hey now No need for insults or name calling. 00 we were 15 years old once cut him some slack man. Think about how you may of acted at 15 and your view points.

P.s he has had a big boy job painting a big boy

Haha! I'll give you that. May have just crossed me the wrong way when I initially read it I've been busting ass cutting, splitting and stacking firewood all day and I'm beat. Could have something to do with my unusual grumpiness. Alex, sorry but choose words wisely in tbd future please.

I understand every time I see Alex I want to smack him lol he's a good Lil lad. But as me and Geeesfore call him baby huey, Ask Jeeves and baby google. He may come off wrong at times hearts in the right place maybe enlarged like horse heart but still in the right place

Back