How to connect a 3in k&n filter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsiman

Reaction score
Hey I have a 3 inch k&n filter for my car that I want to put on my warrior, my ? Is where or how should I mount it? I already have a hydro shield for it so I'm not to worried about water .

I ended up taking my box out and clamping it to the rubber tube that comes off the carb it fit perfect in it. I can't believe how much more power it has now an way more responsive and I have to say it sounds sick.

Think that's a good spot? It doesn't move at all and def won't slide out, I was pulling on it a good amount and it wouldn't budge

Works good until it falls of while your riding on a dust trail. Then you'll have the pleasure of dusting your engine. Is it cheaper to buy the right filter or do a topend rebuild.
I'll go with the correct filter everytime.

Speaking of filters: I just picked up the Pro Design filter adapter, where can I score a replacement filter.

Works good until it falls of while your riding on a dust trail. Then you'll have the pleasure of dusting your engine. Is it cheaper to buy the right filter or do a topend rebuild.
I'll go with the correct filter everytime.

Speaking of filters: I just picked up the Pro Design filter adapter, where can I score a replacement filter.
Idk if it'll ever fall off cuz that's what I was worried about and my buddy and I were pulling on it pretty good Nd it was moving at all, so I can't really see it just falling off while riding if it wouldn't come off from pulling on it. How much was the adapter?

Idk if it'll ever fall off cuz that's what I was worried about and my buddy and I were pulling on it pretty good Nd it was moving at all, so I can't really see it just falling off while riding if it wouldn't come off from pulling on it. How much was the adapter?

Bro, your fine, dont worry, ive done extensive testing with a similar setup, but you should go out and get a 2"-3" reducer and a short piece of 3" PVC, so you can get the proper seal on it. Or pm me I have a prototype I could use a 3rd opinion on if your interested

Bro, your fine, dont worry, ive done extensive testing with a similar setup, but you should go out and get a 2"-3" reducer and a short piece of 3" PVC, so you can get the proper seal on it. Or pm me I have a prototype I could use a 3rd opinion on if your interested
Yea I think I should just get the PVC and clamp it into the hose then clamp the filter onto that, I think I'll be fine with that but thanks for the offer man

Back