how much hp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headache

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm rebuilding a 97 warrior and am thinking of building up the motor a bit. I'm thinking about puttng in a 10.75 Je piston, .390 or .430 webcam with good springs, mild portwork, and maybe a z400 carb along with a hmf pipe. How much power power should this combo put out? upper 20's? also where can i find the specs on aftermarket cams? there used to be a thread on the old yfm350 site that had specs for stock and aftermarket cams.. If anybody can find it, it would be awesome..

I wish more people would get there quads dyno'd then we could get a better measurement on how to rate the true HP gains with our mods. I Dyno'd mine and got 33 outta it. Guessing you could get high 20 with yours would be far off.

thanks man thats the thread i was looking for. 33hp ain't bad at all. How is the low-end power on that .430 cam? is it still ok in the woods? I'm more of a hare scramble guy and would need a cam with decent low end power..

Back