how fast?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Hey, my z will be up and running in a couple of days, and i've heard alot of rumors about my top speed, and i want to get an estimate of what you think it will be topping out at.
It's an 03 z400,
by tomorrow the full performance mod list will be

full system yoshimura tri-oval exhaust,
k&n filter,
jetted carb,
+1000 rev box,
and a 39 tooth rear sprocket.

Now i've heard quite a few times that i'll be running in the low 80's, but i HIGHLY doubt this, i think i will be running somewhere withing the mid, to high 70's.

How fast do you think i'll be topping out at with those mods i listed earlier?

haha you'd be lucky to hit 35 with that big yellow turd

j/k, my best guess is low to mid 70s

Fast enough to cause about a 1/2 mile worth of road rash on your ass if you lose it.. :eek:

If that Z ever see's 80MPH, it will because its in the back of your truck.

yea id say 74-76.... just bring it to a dyno at some shop and see... lol or have a truck or car folo u with a speedo..

yea id say 74-76.... just bring it to a dyno at some shop and see... lol or have a truck or car folo u with a speedo..

A dyno can't give you an accurate top speed, there's many factors other than power that affect your speed. The best thing to do is rig up a digital speedometer for a bicycle if you don't have somebody to ride beside.

im thinkin 65

That was a joke, right? They go faster than that completely stock! Something would have to be terribly wrong to lose speed from adding performance mods.

[quote:uf6c1157]im thinkin 65

That was a joke, right? They go faster than that completely stock! Something would have to be terribly wrong to lose speed from adding performance mods.[/quote:uf6c1157]
i hope he was joking, you have to be on something corko!!!!

I don't know what my Warriors top speed is, but I know I was running with my bud's 300 Honda ute at 45 (his max) , and I was in the middle of 4th... By the time I got to the top of 6, he was long gone... ;D

It will probobly do about 73-75.. My warrior before i changed the gears did 73, but now i have it geared down to about 64 mph, Such acceleration i love it

My warrior before i changed the gears did 73

BS-you'd need a lot more mods than you have to hit 73 unless you're going downhill, the top speed of the 450s and raptor 700 is right around 73, now how could a heavier machine with less power go just as fast?

my question is, how could you make a warrior go 73mph? i dont know if mine will do that, but i havent really tried yet. im afraid that ill piss the neighbors off whizzing down the country roads. also, dont want to crash on pavement (or anything for that matter) at that speed! anyone got a guess at my top speed with my mods? (stock gearing) ill have to see what i can get!

a stock warrior will do around 61-63, there is no way a warrior with stock gearing is goin anywhere close to 75

Back