how do i know when the stator is bad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphaomega804

Reaction score
My battery was dead so I bought another battery when I hooked it up the bike was ghost starting then it wouldn't turn over I heard a clicking noise frome starter relay I ordered that installed it started right up ran great I parked it next day I go out to ride it wont turn over and again I hear a clicking noise from the starter relay so I'm wondering wtf what keeps killing this starter relay is it the starter stator something not grounded right all I wanna do is ride anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what's back feeding to the starter relay to kill it or overload it how do I know if the stator is bad I have lights everything seems good but I don't understand what's killing the relay

i hate to be rude but PLEASE rewrite the post with punctuation. We cannot help you if we can't understand what your saying

Oh thank god someone else is like me. Bad grammer, and punctuation, drive me crazy!

well i'm not the best (i think the redneck shows through alil in my grammar) but i try to throw a period in from time to time lol

and i can spell the word "grammar" right... LMAO

Back