Hot Rods ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkustom

Reaction score
The hot rods stroker crank and piston set up do I have to have any machine work done to my motor to have it installed?

Also has anybody used them and are they worth it?

All you haw to do is bore the cylinder 1 mm. And yes it worth it if you do a p&p and a good cam.I think tat the web .390 is a good choice for it.I tried the powroll .430 but I change it to the web last week and I think it works much better.

ok. I was actually looking at it on Ebay and it came with the hot cams stage 2 cam. So it would be worth my time then. Ok I may just pick it up then. Now to find a machine shop to bore the cylinder.

All you haw to do is bore the cylinder 1 mm. And yes it worth it if you do a p&p and a good cam.I think tat the web .390 is a good choice for it.I tried the powroll .430 but I change it to the web last week and I think it works much better.

powroll mid range or race cam?

[quote:0ayvrolv]The mid range cam.

you be wanting more low end torque?[/quote:0ayvrolv]

Yes. with the powroll it wasn't running good until about half throttle.With the web it's runs good from idle.

[quote:q4j4stni]

you be wanting more low end torque?

Yes. with the powroll it wasn't running good until about half throttle.With the web it's runs good from idle.[/quote:q4j4stni]

You mean RPM's? Not throttle postion? I found advancing the cam timing on mine the cam will come on about 3500 rpm and more or so. There is that flat spot because it's got so much overlap. The web 390. really makes that torque and is very easy to drive fast.

Yes that's what I mean.and your right it much easyer to drive with the .390 cam.I'm gonna tray the web .430 cam when I'm do the 445cc build.

Back