homemade warrior tool storage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
hey gang! i've been working on the warrior and also throwing around ideas for some type of tool storage, basically just enough for a few wrenches, some screwdrivers pliers and stuff. stuff that can help me out in a bind when i'm back in the woods. i was just wondering what you guys do? have you built anything? bought anything? post up what you have, and pics. or any ideas you might have. thanks in advance!

I put a fender bag with some velcro straps to the head light frame and the lower fender mount. If I`m going to do a real long ride I`ll put one on each side to make sure I have anything I`ll need.

Last edited:
get a camel back and put it all in there, plus your buddies wont give you **** about your warrior breaking down and needing a tool pack..lol

I usually have a camel back with some stuff in it. But I guy I wheel with has a PVC pipe that has a screw cap on one end. He those his tools in there and starps it to his bumper. My little bro has a back brace/tool bag that he usually wears, and the damn thing holds a lot of tools!

walmart has a "camel back" for around $20 that has a good size pack on it. i used one of these for a long time.

I just have a Fox Backpack. I have my ORV licence (my drivers licence so to speak) some water (in a Fox bottle lol) my wallet (with money for gas, and food, and racing) my phone, and a camera. Why need anything else? Keep it simple and light, and it looks better.

I just use a camel pack and still have room for some water.

Back