HOLESHOT HDs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
i bought a set of HOLESHOT HDs about 2-3months ago. ive ridden them on everything from pavement to snow.. these tires are great. deffly recommend them if youre looking for tires. only thing that sucks is that they throw alotta sh*t at whoever is behind you. i actually blew out my room mates head lights wit rocks the day after he mounted them

I have a set all the way around and they still look brand new even after being on my warrior for a year. I had a set dunlop's from a raptor 660 and they only last a year before they were toast. I like the HD's the only thing they are heavy but so far they are lasting and as far the mud they are great. I had only got stuck once with them and that was in the river mud we have and pretty much anything gets stuck in that stuff.

any 6 ply is gonna be heavy. they are heavy due to all the material used to make them a strong tire. i originally bought them cause of all the great write ups i read about and cause our local shop had em and they were cheap compared to ordered online and possibly paying for shipping. i also got em cause alot of the places we ride have alot of stumps in the trail edges and we also ride railroad tracks to get places too.

I have a set on my warrior and I ride in coal mines and everything else and I haven't found a complaint yet about these tires

i bought a set of HOLESHOT HDs about 2-3months ago. ive ridden them on everything from pavement to snow.. these tires are great. deffly recommend them if youre looking for tires. only thing that sucks is that they throw alotta sh*t at whoever is behind you. i actually blew out my room mates head lights wit rocks the day after he mounted them

My dad has these on his warrior and Im constantly getting pelted by rocks and whatever else those things hurl at me. Great tires tho. I'm gonna put some on mine soon

I know what I am asking for my birthday ;)

Back