Hmmmm Chrome

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Finally got my chrome clutch cover on and adjusted my valves. A buddy of mine coached me step by step as I done the labor. It took around 30 minutes to do the total job. I was stressing it, and after doing it there is nothing to it. By the way the 30 minutes total is taking all the plastics off the front as well as the tank cover and tank. My local dealer wanted 140 to do this. Thats hilarious...

Anyway here are some pics

ChromeClutchCover1.jpg

ChromeClutchCover2.jpg

ChromeClutchCover3.jpg

Looks good, try and keep the cover clean :p

EDIT: dude, i just noticed how clean it is, you can see the reflection off the plastic of the 350 sticker in one of the pics!

For some reason those pictures dont work for me...
lol everytime u post pics i can never see them

looks like i gotta get around to putting mine on since you are showin me up. looks awesome.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I guess I need to polish other parts now hahaha.. I will when I am bored one day. Next up for the warrior are handle bars I think then I am going to buy a hotcam and install that along with my 365cc bore kit.

Also trying to figure out what to do about shocks. Was thinking last night I might test some yfz shocks out. I know they won't bolt right up, but thought about possibly shaving the stock brackets off and making new ones that will allow these shocks to work. But thats still up in the air.

I know they won't bolt right up, but thought about possibly shaving the stock brackets off and making new ones that will allow these shocks to work. But thats still up in the air.

To get the lower mounts you may be able to grab a set of lower a-arms, and have the mounting area cut out and fabbed onto warrior lower a-arms. For the uppers, if you can find someone parting out a 450 see if they kinked up their frame, if so see if you can get it for cheap for the upper mounts...
~Bill

[quote:vr4hv1o7]I know they won't bolt right up, but thought about possibly shaving the stock brackets off and making new ones that will allow these shocks to work. But thats still up in the air.

To get the lower mounts you may be able to grab a set of lower a-arms, and have the mounting area cut out and fabbed onto warrior lower a-arms. For the uppers, if you can find someone parting out a 450 see if they kinked up their frame, if so see if you can get it for cheap for the upper mounts...
~Bill[/quote:vr4hv1o7]
Just do the set-up I did,then later get some +3 arms with mounts farther out(easy)-----presto---longtravel front end for Warrior ;)

Thanks for the info imtarnished and jccruiser. I forgot you had that setup jc. And imtarnished thats not a bad idea either.

And once again thanks for the props guys..

Back