HMF or Pro Ciruit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montigo

Reaction score
Ok, I'm stuck between the HMF sport pipe, or the Pro Circuit T-4. I was gonna get the HMF, but then one of my dad's employee's who is big into 4-wheeler's and racing said that HMF is ok, but that Pro Circuit is better. So now I'm stuck between the two. Any info and input would be greatly appreciated.

Either is a great choice. I was in the same boat as you, then I sucked it up and paid more for my T4. I love it and wouldn't change it for the world. A buddy of mine has a raptor 350 with a HMF pipe on it so I got to see first hand. I love the sound of the T4 over the HMF, the T4 just sounds so deep. Power wise I couldn't really tell much of a difference. He was running HMF with K&N Filter no lid and I have the T4, K&N setup and run the lid. If I took my lid off I could possibly have a better test.

I know I made the right decision. I have no reason to knock HMF, they are a great low-mid priced pipe.

well the hmf is really loud compared to the pro circuit..i got the procircuit t-4 and it sounds nice with out being to loud at all and it made a decent difference with a k&n filter..

i love my pro circuit i have and when i put it on i could tell a wayy bigger difference in power and throttle response. i wish i could find someone who has a hmf on their warrior cz ive been wonderin for a long time if theres a diference between the 2. i say get the pro circuit even tho their a little expensive but u WONT be dissapointed in it. but either wayy ull prbly be happy.

yeah, I think i am gonna get it, price isn't to much of a factor, my dad is paying for it ;D and a jet kit, just gotta keep my grades up, plus, the HMF is prob a lil to loud for my area :(

Yea if you dont want loud then the HMF is not for you. I have an HMF and love it but without the quiet core it is louder than you could believe and even with the quiet core in it's still pretty damn loud.

Back