HMF Full Exhaust???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailRacer4

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been looking at the HMF Performance Series and I wanted to get the full system but it only says slip-on on there website??? Do they make a full system??? If not what are other good and loud exhaust for the warrior? Thanks

You could get the the HMF and buy a fmf powerbomb header, You might have to take it to your local muffler shop for them to fit it right, Or you could always try and find a Curtis sparks they are loud and nice but I have only seen a select few that have had them on a warrior. I have a Biggun limited edition on my raptor 350 and its loud

So they don't make a full exhaust? I think I might checkout the big gun exhaust that you said. Do they have a full exhaust for the warrior?

Biggun make a full exhaust for the 350s, Its got a lot of great reviews as well. I like to own something for awhile or atleast other makes of it before I go and tell someone to get it, I really like mine, its loud, performance gain and easy to repack. Hope this helps

I didn't think about the used section, but Bk does have a nice DG full exhaust with headerwrap. That might be the way to go, it would save you some cash, cause the biggun will run you at 4 to 5 hundred

HMF doesn't make a full system for the Warrior buy you don't really need one. The stock header has proven to be great so don't sweat over that. I like the idea of the competition series which has adjustable baffle sizes. The DG O series is pretty nice and I like my Supertrapp. Anyone that has ever ridden with me will tell ya that my Trapp thunders. I will likely get myself a HMF comp slipon though. The ones I've heard just kinda have a very distinct sound that I really like.

Thanks for all the help everyone I think I'm going too get the HMF Slip-on and just leave the stock header. Thanks again everyone!!!

I had an HMF competition on my WR250X. It sounded real good, I used the largest end cap- the other two quieted it a lot.
WR250X036.jpg

ive got a white bros mx4 on mine..hits harder than my buddies yoshi on his 400ex. I'd go with powerbomb header, you dont have to get it matched up it works just like stock header just with the powerbomb in the middle

Back