hmf exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroz28

Reaction score
i just got my hmf exhaust today it sounds great and feels awesome but only one thing............ when i hit the gas really hard all the way quick it bogs it probably is normal but i wanted to make sure before i do some riding on it by the way the pipe is candy blue i'll get some pics later

You're not going to hurt anything riding it like that, but with the edelbrock you should be able to get it tuned so the hesitation is gone completely. If the jetting is good, just tweak the accelerator pump a little bit at a time.

actually lol i dont know how the edelbrock carb got up there its a stock carb lol but i dont know why its doing that i already had a low jet in it but what is your real name so i dont have to keep say yamarider lol

With that stock carb you'll probably never be able to get rid of that hesitation completely. You can play with the idle mix and maybe get it a little better, but the stock carb just doesn't have a big enough accelerator pump to get it perfect.

oh ok but with the jets again lol do you know which jet would be good to put in as far as the dynojet goes because i hate this different scale ****

I don't remember what I used, I just followed their recommendation and it worked for me.

With that stock carb you'll probably never be able to get rid of that hesitation completely. You can play with the idle mix and maybe get it a little better, but the stock carb just doesn't have a big enough accelerator pump to get it perfect.
+1

what the hell does plus one mean lol and i hear a slight ticking noise coming from the front end of the engine right after i put the pipe on

lolololollolololololololol you giggle like a little girl. j/k I'm suprised you don't already know with all the instant messaging you must do by the way you type. I'm just agreeing with his post.
That would be a exhaust leak.

**** my header might be loose then i will have to check that out and the weird thing is that i dont do too much instant messaging it just comes to me to write short

Back