High idel ! help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
well i finnily got the warrior back all together, and when i start her up the idel is way to high and i adjust it all the way down and its still high <:( if i cant figure out what it is i am bringing it to the shop real quick because sunday i am ridding. if someone can please tell me what it couyld be that would be great.

~Eddie

Pull back the black rubber piece on your thumb throttle housing and you'll find an adjustment, back it out a little, if you snugged up the slack too much, it could be causing the problem. The thumb throttle should have a little play in it, I think the manual says 4mm?, but you can go less as long as you dont actually open the carburator with the adjustment.

~Fixed~ hahah yulp that was it i was meesing with it when i put it back on and had it to far out thanks for telling me that i guess i had a brain fart on this one....... + one for u

~Eddie

thanks man, the reason why I thought of it so quickly was that I did the exact same thing when I took my carb off. I also wrapped a couple turns of electrical tape around the piece so it would not come loose, in case the black rubber piece would spin, the adjustment won't.

Back