Hi

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know where i can buy wiring pins to a wiring harness?lol cant seem to find any anywhere

I discovered u cant replace the pins.. U cant even order wire harnesses from yamaha. They expect you to buy the whole main wire loop. But i got it fixed and still no spark.. How can i check the cdi box? Would a bad rectifier cause no spark? Iv seriously done everything i can.

I replaced the ign coil, pick ups, stator. Checked and inspected all the witing.Im about to pull out my .40 cal and unload on it.. If i cant fix it tonight, its going to the shop. Im all out of ideas.

They guy at my motorsports place told me you can only buy the entire wire loop for yamaha. Honda, suzuki, kawi ect u can buy the individual wire harness.

I'd like to see pics of the swiss cheese holes you can put in it if you can't fix it. But, don't do that. Where there is a will there is a way. If nothing else, sell the thing and get something else. Don't waste a good Warrior.

Im not going to shoot it.lol. About to attempt it again. Frustrating indeed

Back