Hi Guys....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea we were having some issues ith the database, so we ended up dropping it and importing it again, so we lost any posts from the past 2 days. But, atleast everything is working properly now, so we're all set! We only lost a few posts anyway.

We can implement the rankings again. Karma was so pointless but yah, still kinda funny. We just all know that Tylers Karma is in the crapper.

long time no see on here jason, apparently you missed the big conversation on PB before it was all transfered to vbullitin

Yeah no ****! I guess paying to keep the old place going ment nothing and thanks guys for letting me know that we have moved. Would it be possible for all my post and threads be deleted? Could you do this for me? I do not want anything to do with this.
Thanks,
Jason

deadlast had sent out a mass email when it was happening. why dont you talk to him i know he had reasons for wanting to move over here. id hate to see you not on here anymore.

deadlast had sent out a mass email when it was happening. why dont you talk to him i know he had reasons for wanting to move over here. id hate to see you not on here anymore.

I am no longer interested in helping and putting forth effort, money to something I have no say in. Please if a mod or admin (if I still had that status I would do it myself)can do this for me please delete all posts and threads for jasonp. Thank you.

Take her easy man.
Jason
[email protected]
jasonp

LMAO :haha:

Let me get this straight, you're mad because we switched to a BETTER forum software? :loco:

How could you miss all the emails and PMs that were sent about this, plus all the threads and notifications on the old board? And now you show up over a month after we moved? This place must have not been too important to you in the first place.

And no, we don't delete posts or threads, sorry. :tdown:

LMAO :haha:

Let me get this straight, you're mad because we switched to a BETTER forum software? :loco:

How could you miss all the emails and PMs that were sent about this, plus all the threads and notifications on the old board? And now you show up over a month after we moved? This place must have not been too important to you in the first place.

And no, we don't delete posts or threads, sorry. :tdown:

Just let me remind you I put up money so you could be posting this right now so we could keep are domain name and board up. We (dean, greg and me) did this so we ALL could have a place to go to talk about yfm'. We wanted to keep it going. So yeah I'm a little sandy in the vag about it. I guess it is not all that important.
Sorry man, I didn't get **** for e-mails or pm's.
Yeah it has been a month and you are still ******* around with this pos board? Then you are going to move it all again? How is this better for members that they now had to sign up 3 times just to get onto a message board that looks a little cooler then what was previously used, on top of that loosing posts and topics? That sounds like a wonderful plan. And who the **** are you anyway? How long you been a member? The only thing I see from you is that you wanted control of the yfm350 message board and now you got it.

Jason

Last edited:
Just let me remind you I put up money so you could be posting this right now so we could keep are domain name and board up. We (dean, greg and me) did this so we ALL could have a place to go to talk about yfm'. We wanted to keep it going. So yeah I'm a little sandy in the vag about it. I guess it is not all that important.
Sorry man, I didn't get **** for e-mails or pm's.
Yeah it has been a month and you are still ******* around with this pos board? Then you are going to move it all again? How is this better for members that they now had to sign up 3 times just to get onto a message board that looks a little cooler then what was previously used, on top of that loosing posts and topics? That sounds like a wonderful plan. And who the **** are you anyway? How long you been a member? The only thing I see from you is that you wanted control of the yfm350 message board and now you got it.

Jason

Where in the world are you getting your info from? :???:

Ok, you put up money....so did I, and a LOT more than you have I'm sure. But ok...what changed? Isn't the forum still here for you to use? So how did you lose your money??

POS board? This is Vbulletin, the absolute BEST forum software there is. And where the hell does it say we're going to move again? This is it, we're here for good!

Where are there missing posts or topics? We have the exact same amount, nothing was lost.

You need to do some more research before opening your mouth...but feel free to insert your foot now. ;)

ok calm down guys, no need to get into a pissing match. jason he is right on that all the old posts are still here, but to the same effect they are technically lost right now because some where just not put in the where the belong, which as i have time and find them im moving stuff around ,but theres alot of thread to get moved into the proper locations yet.

The only forums that would have any threads placed improperly would be the 2 technical forums (motor and chassis). Thats because we broke the original forum into those 2 seperate forums. There might be some motor topics in the chasis forum, and vice versa. But not too many. Everything else is right where it should be.

theres stuff that was in general and shenanagins mixed in every where. i know this because my invite on here that was in general on pb ended up in the motor and technical area. i also found lynxgen's biult thread in the same area, which i moved back to where it belonged. if you look back farther than the first few pages notice that things must not have tranfered over completely right. im not tryin to start a fight i am just saying things aint 100% perfect yet, but obviosly they are getting there with help from anybody.

we also got rid of the gay ".proboards.com" that google and yahoo doesn't recognize as a real domain when they're bots crawl the site. so this site will climb the search engines faster and pull more members in.
this site is all around a better package! so all i got to say is Jason.... get off your wifes period and let her have it back! damn i'm not even that friggin bad on my period

Latest posts

Back