hi from new Richmond WI :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm35093

Reaction score
Hey guys im Kyle
93 warrior with far too many internal goodys and not enough external lol.
always looking to ride :) hit me up if u want to ride

Welcome to the site man!!! Nice to see some more local guys joining up!! If memory serves me right jasonp is from New Richmond.

He has a really nice built up motor
Kibble White black diamond valves,springs and rockers Webcams .430 cam Wiseco 30 over high compression 11 to 1 piston Custom built crank,angle port and polish and completely custom tranny all built by BMP so far he has stuck all the money into the motor and trans and now he's looking to start on the restof the machine I have pics of his 93 warrior on my phone I would post them but not without his permission first she's a damn nice girl for a 93 I'll tell you guys that much

i may b moving to WI......Madison and/or minocqua.....wheres that in relation to all u guys?

The gears are just titanim. I made them on the cnc machine at work haha..what should I do next guys?
Im thinking this winter ill take her all apart and paint the frame with wrinkle paint if any of u know what that is its sweet.
Im proud of my old girl. Only 17 and have spent ALOT on her haha. I have pics on my page if you guys want to look. Yamahauler if u can upload them go for it :)

Back