Hi all newbie here with problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewarrior

Reaction score
So I've replaced the coil, starter, wire harness,stator, and cdi (last two from RM stator) checked all my grounds and still no spark any ideas? battery is new! Help Plz

check the light blue wire going to the natural switch , the green/yellow wire that is going to the frw/rev switch and clutch/ebrake switch

What am I looking for just a connection or power im not the most mechanical person especially with electronics the blue wire is connected under the shifter the green white wire is ground I do get a neutral light as for the ebrake switch I dunno lol

That's the problem I'm not getting spark and tried a plug from my buddys Honda which is good with no luck

take out the spark plug jus connect it to the wire and ground it like to the motor you should be able to see sparks ...make sure the spark plug is clean clean it with a wire brush and the spark plug are they the same size from a honda ????

I don't think they are the same. But use the one made for a raptor/warrior and check the gap after u clean it.

check the orange wire going to the coil for breaks (from the cdi to coil )

first check for power close to the cdi if there is power there than you must have break in the wire some where if not then its something eles

I tryed grounding it with no luck haven't tried cleaning it though lol. Dunno if they are the same it was the closest plug ATM. What kinda plug do the warriors use and what would be a good test for power close to the CDI? Which wire am I looking for lol

No sir :( it'll turn over, Ihave a neutral light, new stator, cdi, coil, ( from RM stator) wire harness is used from a 94, but no spark. No power to the coil on the orange wire, timing is set. I'm going bald a handful at a time here lol

Last edited:
Got spark wires from the stator to the Cdi where crossed lol... But now it won't fire, timing is set, now when im trying to start it, it sounds like its locking up or something

Back