Hey, new member

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtisp

Reaction score
Hi There.

New member here, thought i would share a little bit about my self.

I work at a Polaris dealer in Millbrook Ontario and love it, I am a third year mechanic and going for my papers next winter.

I am not new to these bikes, I worked in a motorcycle and atv wrecking yard for 3 years and i took apart more warriors and big bears then you could shake a stick at.

I had my first warrior (1987) when i was 16, loved it, but it blew up, and i took it to the local race shop and i said make it fast.

So after a complete port, polish, stage 2 cam, bore and stroke, it was STUPID fast,

I regretfully sold it when times came tough and i needed money.

I know bought a 1989 warrior with a bad top end, I pulled the motor out tonight, the head and jug off,

I plan on punching it out 1mm over what it is now, stage 1 cam, custom port and polish,and some sort of intake, it already has a full exhaust on it right now.

I would like to get this bike going in the next 3 weeks, but it just depends on when my parts come in from my work.

Cool man....good news and welcome to the site, Perhaps you can spread some knowledge on to our vast database of good info. Keep us posted on the new build.

My dads got a scrambler 500 4x4.....freakin love that work-horse. Got the racks and a winch on it, and a kick ass graphix kit that I made for it.

Yes for sure.

If there is a question that for some reason i do not know off the top of my head, it would only be a few minutes before i look it up in my books and get the answer.

I love the scrambler, its the only 4 wheel drive quad that actually makes me feel like i am on a sport bike.

Back