Hey guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea my girls family is fucked pretty good but I'm 17 and my mom just had a house given to her so in a few years thats gonna be where we are staying until we both get reliable jobs (if that even exists anymore lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha steady job! Yeah I've been down that road a time or two. So glad my gal had a great family.

Im a drug dealer/pimp try dealing with junkies and my bottom bitch talk about drama!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm about to be 26 in May, and I can tell you this; Get your education!!! That's not to say I don't have mine, but, if there is something you truly enjoy doing look into it's job market and salary before you devote your education to it. Seen many people go into a field they enjoy and end up struggling for the rest of their lives.

Everyone says do what you love doing, but, what you love doing better make you money as an adult. And, if it's not going to make you money as a primary source of income, do it as either a hobby or a side business.

Lastly, don't be afraid to live with mom and dad after high school or college. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I still live "at home". But, if I were to move out I'd have very little enjoyment in my life because I'd just be working to survive. So, don't rush out of the house to be on your own. Stay for a few years if you can and get yourself established in a secure job, put money away, pay off bills, and do your best to plan ahead.

Hell yeah, I'm trying to get a family to adopt me and in married with a Lil girl, lol!

I love this thread and you guys were saying something about getting together for a big ride there are a lot of places near me so we could do like a multi day event or something and go to a different place every day or something

Back