Hey guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dballard87

Reaction score
If I annoy or offend anyone on here I'm sorry lol:gayfight:
I'm a little strange at times:loco:
And I'm 17 I think I know everything
I just got this quad and it's my first but so far I have completely disassembled the whole thing and put it back together so I have a decent knowledge now:picstfu:
But what I'm trying to say is thanks for making this website it is very helpful and a lot of you are really good people!
THANKS MODERATORS!

If I annoy or offend anyone on here I'm sorry lol:gayfight:

I'm a little strange at times:loco:

And I'm 17 I think I know everything

I just got this quad and it's my first but so far I have completely disassembled the whole thing and put it back together so I have a decent knowledge now:picstfu:

But what I'm trying to say is thanks for making this website it is very helpful and a lot of you are really good people!

THANKS MODERATORS!

Lol your welcome.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Im just messing with you LOL

Being a decade older I will say this

listen, listen, listen.....but listen to the right people...

If a guy is giving you information to help you with your bike, but his bike is ****/junk/non running....he is probably not the guy to listen to...ya know what I mean? LOL

Well Im 30 and the best advice I can give you is cherish those years my friend. Make the absolute most out of every situation. I have no life, all I do is work and buy parts for my quads that I never get to enjoy and its a damn shame. I keep telling myself im gonna enjoy them and get back into the sport, Hopefully this year I will get some seat time.

HEY! The "know it all" thing is my bit! STOP STEALING MY MATERIAL!
Hoover, my quad doesn't run. (Right now, its too damn cold to work on that ****.)That makes me the guy not to listen to?

Oh and in before BK or GS4 comments about my zip tie rigs and wheel nut. Lolz

I'm about to be 26 in May, and I can tell you this; Get your education!!! That's not to say I don't have mine, but, if there is something you truly enjoy doing look into it's job market and salary before you devote your education to it. Seen many people go into a field they enjoy and end up struggling for the rest of their lives.

Everyone says do what you love doing, but, what you love doing better make you money as an adult. And, if it's not going to make you money as a primary source of income, do it as either a hobby or a side business.

Lastly, don't be afraid to live with mom and dad after high school or college. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I still live "at home". But, if I were to move out I'd have very little enjoyment in my life because I'd just be working to survive. So, don't rush out of the house to be on your own. Stay for a few years if you can and get yourself established in a secure job, put money away, pay off bills, and do your best to plan ahead.

Well said Pat, I agree. In highschool I did what I could to get by just to play sports 2.0 GPA. Never went to college but have a damn good job but a hard back breaking job that pays good and this day in age is something hard to find, I worked in the coalmines from age 19 to 22 got hurt and got hooked on drugs because of the injury. If I could do it over I would have strived more for a better education and changed a lot of things, But overall I am happy where I am now in life just somedays I wish I had more free time and spent more time chasing after my dreams. But its best said in American Beauty its never to late to get it back.

Damn I am the old man of the forum I guess. I have a daughter older than some of you guys. Pat, the advice you gave above is some of the best I have heard from a man your age. You are wise beyond your years. Beast, there is always time to get back to doing what you enjoy, I am proof of that. I spent 13 years as a raging alcoholic and will be celebrating 10 years sober in July. I may have sold my war whore, which I affectionately named the dirty little bastard, but I still enjoy keeping up with the builds on here. Be safe fellas.

Damn Frit, no wonder we get along so well. I just had 26 years sober in December and my daughter is 27 with 2 kids. I'm an old man too. Never too old to go fast, lol

Dam I wish I could have lived at my parents for years after school.. I moved out at 15 worked at a dairy farm and went to school and after school went in the military never had the easy way as some but would I change it nope.. Made me a man I dont need the pampering thats the problem theses days I worked 7 days a week for many years plus use to do under ground mma till i had my daughters and almost have my house payed off in another 3 years and its paid for now its time to relax:popcorn:

HEY! The "know it all" thing is my bit! STOP STEALING MY MATERIAL!
Hoover, my quad doesn't run. (Right now, its too damn cold to work on that ****.)That makes me the guy not to listen to?

Oh and in before BK or GS4 comments about my zip tie rigs and wheel nut. Lolz

:laughup:
Dballard87, this is one of the guys Im talking about!!! Be aware of who you get info from!!!

Im just kidding Alex, unwad your panties:haha:

Back