HEY GUYS WILL 04YFZ plastics fit on my 89 warrior:)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89YFM_BEAST

Reaction score
I got a really cool idea just wanted to ask u guys if u think I can put 04yfz plastics on my 89warrior I can get the plastics for a great price an I thought it would look pretty cool if it works has anyone on the forum ever done this to there 350warrior let me know guys thanks a mill:D

On top of what weston siad you have to do some major cutting on the rears to clear the frame as a yfz has a narrower frame at the top.

if you use the search function on the site you will find the thread that has pics of a guy putting them on

Ya I won't lol I'm gona listen to u guys lol maybe just do a racing cut I guess but hope it looks good!!

Dont go to crazy on a race cut though, Jar-Jars front fenders were cut before I got it and they were cut way to much. If I ever find another set of fronts they are gonna get cut, just not as drastic. If I ride when its wet out I get soaked.

Dont go to crazy on a race cut though, Jar-Jars front fenders were cut before I got it and they were cut way to much. If I ever find another set of fronts they are gonna get cut, just not as drastic. If I ride when its wet out I get soaked.

I know what you mean by getting soaked! Kinda sucks, i get the muddiest out of everyone no matter what.

I know what you mean by getting soaked! Kinda sucks, i get the muddiest out of everyone no matter what.

Ill find that out at the end of the month how muddy Im gunna get :haha:. I just cant find any fronts in the color gray that mine are. Id like more of a cut like blkblzr's.

Ya this retard painted the plastics like super **** job I have cleaned them up best I can lmao but I'm not gona take to much off the front fender probly 2inchs with a nice curve I will post some new pics when I do it:D

Back