Hey Guys !!! Don't hate me but :C...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclarenkid69

Reaction score
Yeah well today I made my desision... I put 2500 down on a 08 grey/red YZF, now im just waiting for the loan to go though. Yeah i advanced, That means no a arms or tires or anyhting else ont he 350. I'm prolly keeping it for a while. Sorry guys to make you sad. I have always loved my 350 and always will . But the 450 is gunna be beond unbelivable. Thanks :) Though i should have told you. I think it is a good desicion.

All my friends are happy for me, even the land owner of the property I ride on is to. They all said for the experance i learned ont he 350 it is time to get a 450 and bring my experance to the track. also they say i desirve one. so a long hard decision did it. Can't wait to get it

The Warrior is now long past being the quad that people love to own, especially with younger guys always wanting to be the top dawg in the power race. I know it's long past it's time but I love mine and will never get rid of it. It was a good move for you if you planned on big upgrades as this will be the biggest money saver for the power you will have. It just kills me that the warrior is now relegated to young kid begginer status.

Nah I think the worrior and raptor is great machine. Just not the best for the higher level jumps and the speed. I feel bad for my raptor, I didnt want to get rid of it. But it would have just helped me in the long run

Have fun I with i could get rid of my warrior and get a yfz.

I kept up with a 450r, kawaski's 400 thing in the bush. I think its just the rider.

Nice choice man, I loved my warrior too but with all the new quads coming out being so much better its almost impossible not to get one. Good luck with it and definately get some pics up when ya get her.

Good move man. If I had the money I would upgrade to an outlaw 525 but for right now I'm content with my warrior. It does what I need it to. Plus I don't race so the extra power isn't necisarry.

I recently picked up an '08 700 Raptor, keeping the warrior though.

Congratulations. My Rap 350 was my first quad and I realized after a year that I could ride longer if I had an automatic and I wouldnt be totally happy unless I was on something that was larger and had a wider width and longer wheelbase. Instead of spending thousands upgrading my raptor I bought a new KFX700. I can ride twice as long and have more power than I can ever use and the comfort, stability, and handling is great to the point that I didnt need to make any expensive mods. Im keeping my Raptor as a backup quad and to use on public DNR trails as I still like it.

Well I road my raptor and my YFZ today. And I like the way the 350 is. I think im going to keep it for a while, ride it every here and there.

Back