Hey fellas (and ladies) been awhile...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gawarrior

Reaction score
Been a busy last 2 months, haven't had much time for the PC... My 4 year old nephew passed (accidental drowning) at the end of June, that was a killer... Then with 2 of my boys in baseball, playing tournaments, no time for anything. Picked up a few more toys, though... My favorite is the old 200x, smokes bad right now, cousin slapped a single ring weisco piston in it, needs rebuild... All other new things in my sig... Warrior still running fine, haven't done much to it but ride a little when I had the chance... Hopefully with the fall coming, and it cooling off here in South Louisiana, I'll be able to get some done to all the toys...

Hey man welcome back I am sorry to hear about your loss my condolences to you and your family. Where are you in South LA? im just up the road right out side of Jackson, Ms. I had a twin pair of 84 200x's I loved them.

'00, yeah, a muffler a must... Tried repacking and adding an old piece of a muffler inside the housing, but it keeps blowing out!!! Literally, my yard is strewn with fiberglass packing...lol

MS, I'm in Baton Rouge, but actually about to head to Jackson (Pearl) for the first part of this week for work...And thanks for the condolences...

Back