Hey Beast, self proclaimed pitbike GURU.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
what can you tell me about this bike by looking at it?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/2936169069.html

obviously i know that it isn't stock. is that swingarm a coversion kit or is the frame a/m? most crf and xr's have that wierd looking cradle type swinger on them. is this bike worth 650 bucks?

i dunno if i'll by this one, but when i do find an xr or crf i want it to look just like this one. are those parts readily available?

My opinion, I honestly don't think thats a CRF50. Still a pretty good price from the looks of it. Looks more like the SSR I have.

Speaking of which....here is it from the last weekend
Screenshot2012-04-26at44504PM.png

These things are so much fun! Cheap parts too!

maybe it's a ssr frame with crf plastics??? it looks friggin' awesome like that though. and dean that's a dirty bitch, but i'll bet it is fun.

do these things do okay in the trails? say like a big wheel 125 or 150 type bike.

The SSR's are crf clones. Plastics, engines ect.

Honestly, I am more then extremely surprised on how the pit held up for me last weekend. It was a rainy muddy sloppy mess and the thing just kept going and going, even after I dumped it may times in the mud, the filter being soaking wet. It'd eventually fire back up and putt onward. I ride in a rocky steep muddy hell of an area, and this lil bike got me around just fine. Its crazy fun. I really should of bought one much sooner!

As you can see I zip tied some lights to the front. I decided a 3hour adventure across wellsville, solo starting at midnight the night after it rained all day would be a good idea. Needless to say, I'll never being making that decision again.

yep thats a chinese bike, i wouldnt pay more than 400 if its nice. your gonna find on the lesser brand pitbikes like deans that stuff is just cheap and dumb thing bend or break all the time. i had a badass ssr that was pretty quick but just cheap. if i were to go chinese i wouldnt stray off pitster pros, piranhas or the higher end ssr's

Back