heres the 450 update.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like the cam mod? I personally couldn't really tell anything...

Also it looks pretty good, I like the grey and red...

It is retarding your cam. AKA Moving the exhuast cam 1 tooth clockwise on the timing chain.

thanks guys to.

Also i got a little problemw ith the front tires on the rim.

like the guy above said before, it makes more mid to top end power, you retard the exhaust cam i believe like 1 degree (one tooth) and makes your YFZ450 have the same timing as the YZ450F, I helped my buddy do it and he said it had a lot more top end, and only sacrificed a very small amount of lower, it is the same as you advancing you cam like 3 degrees forward to try and gain some lower end on a warrior. They also claim it gives you 1-2 hp added and it is free to do, if you install the kick starter, you have to do it, not really sure why though....

basically it is just rider preference, if you like to ride in higher rpm range it is good, personally i dont really like to, its like riding a damn 2-stroke lol

Yeah i noticed a differance. you put in 3rd gear and when you hit mid range you spin your tires. Everything that guy said was true bc thats what i tell my irl buddys. So yeah. It feels like a 2 stroke.

Back