Here is my little piece of fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huh

Reaction score
I have been lurking around for a while learning quite a bit from you guys and been fixing my Warrior up. I am working on getting a house after new years so fun money is very slim. So I just have an old cheap quad but she can hang with the bigger newer ones.

Also you can see my other daily driver/ toy behind it

IM000896.jpg

IM000897.jpg

641a58a6.jpg

145ff003.jpg

I have headlights and mount off a 98 Warrior I just have to make a bracket to mount it, since the single utility light the last owner put on it kinda sucked lol

A HMF pipe and jet kit are on the Christmas list too ;D

Thanks guys, shes a good little grandy quad ;D

I hope to have this one fixed up nice, then its getting passed to the lil lady, figure should be a good starter for her, and if something happens to it, wont be out much. Next summer I hope to get a 660, should be good enough for me to kill myself on lol

I used to have a 94 Big Bear 4x4 for about a year, then traded for a 98 Polaris 400 4x4 for about two years, and I must say, after a few different kinds I love this quad the best, it just feels built better and stronger. thats why I want to stick to the same base I guess

Back