Help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah guys I figured it out. My steering stem is bent so me and my dad are gonna bend it back before I buyba new one

Nah guys I figured it out. My steering stem is bent so me and my dad are gonna bend it back before I buyba new one

We're is the stem bent at?? The only way I can see the stem causing the tires to lean in is if its bent at the bracket for the tie rods.

IMAG1127_zps9649856c.jpg

Well me and my dad are gonna give it a a shot and I'm slowing the heck down in the woods.. only time ill he goin fast is on the track or feilds..

Well me and my dad are gonna give it a a shot and I'm slowing the heck down in the woods.. only time ill he goin fast is on the track or feilds..

Lol I hear you on that I've learned my lesson hauling ass in the woods now I just cruise , wot on straight aways but the track is a different story. That shouldn't be hard to straighten out a little heat should help.

Yeah going fast in the woods is no doubt one of the best feelings in the world haha but no more fo me

Yeah it's bent but damn if that got bent something else has to be bent . Check you hubs . Also what the hell did you hit to bend that???

hahaha, yeah a funny story about that. i was racing a polaris trailboss 330? i think it was and in front of me was a trailor and i was looking to see how bad i was beating him and i hit the trailor and i think thas what i hit.

Something has to bend, might as well be the steering stem. If you beef it up, something else would bend.

i mean idk this is the only think my right front hub is harder to turn than my left.. and my brakes are messed up on the right they grab but they dont grab hard enought for it to slow that side down

Back