help with my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior2

Reaction score
i got a 2003 stock warrior and im wantin to buy a pipe to put on it...what do you guys suggest is the best pipe to buy? and also i am wantin to make it faster....what else will make it faster?

Well as far as pips go....get an HMF definatly.....Its something around 220 Shipped for a slip-On. If you want more power after the pipe.....you could get an after market Cam, Piston, you can port and polish.....theres tons of things to do.

depends where u want your power to be... if u want it alot of low and a little mid then go with HMF if u want more mid range pull and top end then go with a big gun evo or yoshi system

low end helps with guickness and acceleration right? and top end is overall speed right? thanks

well low end would be it helps in the lower rpm ranges same with mid and high rabge pipes... its just where the meat of the power is. I think a low end pipe would send u of the line quicker but the mids and tops wouold pull harder goin threw gears

aight thanks for the help man...im still not sure where i want the power to go but ill figure it out

well i think the warrior/rappy 350 already pulls pretty good bottom end and i just thought it needed more of a mid range top top end pull and thats just what my big gun pipe gave it. It pipcks up and goes real good now when i go threw the gears fast

the big gun is a little pricy... the full big gun evo x system at rocky mountain is 424.99. That will give u huge power gains and sound baddass. The yoshi comp slipon is 279.99.

Back