help with motor work

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok than alot guys you have helped me out alot ...i have been a member of a few forums before and the guys on there are huge jackasses when you ask questions that they think is dumb or whatever but you guys are awesome .............im not to good with the motors i paint cars for a living but if any of you guys need any help or have a question about painting your plastics or hell even your car or anything please give me a holler ill be glad to help you guys in anyway

seminole said:
ok than alot guys you have helped me out alot ...i have been a member of a few forums before and the guys on there are huge jackasses when you ask questions that they think is dumb or whatever but you guys are awesome
may i ask which site ::)

and shitty hondas........

I have always told people to go tone up on both main and pilot. Then go up one more on the main if needed. Those carbs come lean from the factory.

if your "backfiring" or poppin when you let out of the gas or if it takes a long time b4 it will ilde without choke then you should go up one or so on your pilot

ok i just ordered the k&n kit do i still use the stock lid or do away with it or does it even matter

seminole said:
ok i just ordered the k&n kit do i still use the stock lid or do away with it or does it even matter

lose the lid and re-jet it stage 2.

Back