Help with edelbrock carb!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamesy7

Reaction score
Hey all, I have recenty gotten my hands on an edelbrock carb for my warrior 350, it has five different needle with it. I was curious if anyone knows what one I should start with for my set up. Also any tios or tricks with these carb would be greatly appreciated too!!!

Im running a .020 over wiseco 10.25 piston with a megacycle 252x1 cam kibblewhite valves and springs and an uni filter. Suggestions???
Thanks!!!

I thought I already told you on FB. Start with a 17E. If you don't have that then try 18E.

Ill give that a shot, I have the 17e, I just hope its enough. And no one answered me on fb.

I believe I did answer you. Look at my sig for my mods. I run the 17E and works fine for my setup.

Brian Beames
August 14 at 1:22am
Will a raptor 350 intake boot work to mount a edelbrock carb to a warrior?
UnlikeUnlike ·
You and Stephen Richardson like this.

Kyle Goodrich Yes
August 14 at 7:05am · Like · 2

Lloyd Barta That's how I did it.
August 14 at 4:32pm · Like

Brian Beames Awesome can wait to get her on. Hope shes easy to tune lol
August 14 at 4:32pm · Like

Brian Beames Any suggestions? Running .020 over wiseco 10.25:1 piston, k and n filter, and dg rcm 2 alloy series with , megacycle 252x1 cam and Kibblewhite springs and valves.
August 14 at 4:34pm · Like

Lloyd Barta Depends which needle you have. Mine is on 12 clicks.
August 14 at 4:36pm · Like

Brian Beames Il, have 5 different needles to work with, waiting for the package to arrive. Which needle do you think I should start with?
August 14 at 6:01pm · Like

Lloyd Barta 17E
August 14 at 8:56pm · Like

Last edited:
Ok it was just a question mo need to be dicks about it, and sorry for the typos. Jeez whats this forum coming to, used to be pleasant ppl here.

080_zps72b8adfd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Ok it was just a question mo need to be dicks about it, and sorry for the typos. Jeez whats this forum coming to, used to be pleasant ppl here.

LOL its my old carb, I left a 18E in it, also it comes with instructions to show how to mod the throttle to achieve the so called CLICK no one ever talks about, I cut the bottom of mine, Years ago they was some kickass pics of it on here but have been deleted. Its pretty much straight forward, you are overthinking it making it more difficult than it is. I did take the fuel screw off and put the bolt back in the top just for pics before I sold it, so you will be set up with everything you need, Those original Edelbrock throttle cables are hard to find nowadays. If you wanna check on parts for them ATV Galaxy have a select few parts left, Contact them and ask for Mike.

Back