Help tuning

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can try it, wont hurt. If you're running rich move the clip up a notch and try it.

Out of curiosity, did you check to see if the o rings on the choke are good? Is the choke completely pushed all the way in? I messed with a friends for about an hour only to find that its problem was a missing o ring on the choke. My friends ran fine with a different air filter set up on it because it was sucking in more air so the extra fuel leaking in from the choke didn't bother it. Same thing with him he went back to stock air box set up and it ran like poo. Way to rich even with a 142.5 main and a K&N filter in the stock box. Replaced the o rings on the choke and it runs fine with a 147.5 and screw out 1.75 turns. Just an idea of something else to check to see if that is the problem. And if you are wondering he is running a HMF pipe not a stocker.

Last edited:
ok so its been a long time since i had time to fiddle with my quad but i finally got it running mint:atv:. I put the stock exhaust on because i just realized my pro circuit t4 exhaust is not for a warrior(or at lease i don't think it isn't). sucks but oh well, so what i found out is that the needle was set to the 2nd notch from the top so i moved it to the 3rd notch and stayed with the stock jets and well she runs better than she had in years! :slayer:
Thanks for all the help guys its very much appreciated:tup:.

Back